Where can I sell old school rs gold and accounts online?

Nehnuteľnosti, právo, zmluvy (píšte otázky bez registrácie)
nfkjasfas

Where can I sell old school rs gold and accounts online?

Post by nfkjasfas »

Best place to sell OSRS Gold would be to someone local to you for cash. This usually gets you the best price and also gets you cash which is the safest method of payment. No charge-backs with cash:). If you don’t know anyone locally to sell to, you should find a trusted and reputable website or individual online. It can be difficult because there is a lot and i mean a lot! of scammers in the gold market since its so easily liquidated to cash. Its good to find a place or person with tons of reviews and speak professionally. To be safe, you could always just sell a little off at a time to make sure your getting paid. (The buyer shouldn’t have an issue with that). As for accounts… account selling is possible but certainly not worth it. A lot of poor countries play runescape as a living. This can buy either by selling the gold they make or the accounts they make. Since accounts are easy to train with minimal effort, a lot of websites/people sell accounts quite cheap (compared to the amount of long hours it must of taken to make it). This makes it difficult for someone who put 300 hours in to sell their account for a price that they consider “fair”. Because accounts are made for so cheap RuneScape 3 Gold in some poor countries, it lowers the value of accounts drastically for everyone else. You can sell your account on some trusted sites but the payout is usually not worth it compared to the time you’ve invested. Selling locally may be the best option to find the most fair price but if that doesn’t work, your better off just keeping it! You never quit runescape, you just take breaks!